Your protection in action.
To file a claim during business hours contact Janet: at 913.312.0453 or JanetW@oliver-insurance.com
Please note these insurance companies also provide direct claim reporting capabilities.
- PHONE: 800.945.7461
- PHONE: 855.473.6410
6 Helpful Claim Tips
- Know your insurance policy. Be familiar with what is covered, what isn’t and your deductibles.
- Report your claim quickly. Your policy may require you to make the notification within a certain time frame.
- File a police report. If your insurance claim involves a collision, file a police report and request a copy. If possible get the name, address, phone number and name of the other party’s insurance company before you leave the scene.
- Preserve your rights. Don’t admit fault or offer to pay for damages. It’s important not to prejudice your claim with the admission of fault or payment of money. In the case of an auto claim, a reputable auto repair shop will be able to work with your adjuster to come to an agreed estimate for repairs.
- Protect your Property. If your insured property is damaged, make temporary repairs as needed to protect you and your property from further damage or injury. These should be covered by your policy. Don’t start any permanent repairs until you hear from an adjuster. If you make any temporary repairs, make copies of the bills for your records.
- Document, document, document. This is important both before you need to make a claim and after you have made one. Receipts and documents help establish the value of your claim. Photographs and/or video of your property (both in pre- and post-disaster form) can also be useful. These will help you establish an inventory of your belongings should the need arise. Take photos or video of the damage before you begin cleaning up.
We have all of our Insurance through Oliver and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Elaine provides the best customer service imaginable and makes sure we have exactly what we need in terms of plans and coverage. For years she has always taken care of us like family.